Welcome on my blog! I’m not going to bore you with a big introduction of myself, as you can find it on my ‘About’-page, but I do want to tell you what you will find here. I will post recipes for breakfast, lunch & dinner that are all made by myself and often share where I got my inspiration from. I hope these recipes will be a guideline for healthy & delicious cooking for everyone. Enjoy!
This granola recipe has become a staple in my family and seemed like the perfect first recipe to share with you! We make it almost every week, because while this recipe should easily last a family 2 weeks, it just doesn’t! Served on top of yoghurt or fresh fruit, as a (healthy) alternative for cereal… No reason not to use granola in your breakfasts 😉
- 300 grams of mixed nuts (almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts …)
- 300 grams of rolled oats
- 100 grams of seeds (chia, flax …)
- 6 tbsp. of honey
- 4 tbsp. of coconut oil
- 100 grams of dried fruits (raisins, goji berries …)
- Melt the honey and coconut oil in a saucepan or in the microwave.
- Combine the nuts, oats and seeds in a bowl and mix in the melted honey and coconut oil.
- Divide evenly on a well-greased baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes at 160°C / 320°F. Mix the granola after 20 minutes for an even browning.
- Add the dried fruits when the granola has cooled.