Now that finals are over, I can start to enjoy summer to the fullest! I cannot not drink a cocktail to celebrate the start of the summer, but when I like to keep it healthy, this is my go-to drink! The taste of the raspberries and lemon juice complement each other nicely and make for one of the best lemonades I have ever drunk. Most lemonade recipes add a ton of sugar, but I do not find that necessary. It may improve the taste by balancing the sour flavor from the raspberries and the lemon, but it makes the drink unhealthy too.
This lemonade is best served with some ice cubes and a sprig of mint, enjoying the sun. Enjoy this summer, people! And please, keep your fingers crossed for my marks.
- 250 grams of raspberries (defrosted when using frozen)
- 100 ml. of lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1,5 liters sparkling water
- Blend the raspberries with the lemon juice in a blender until smooth.
- Strain the raspberry mixture to remove the seeds.
- Add the sparkling water and pour into an airtight bottle (I love to use these: Dille & Kamille).