With sunny weather, I like my egg sunny side up! My favorite thing about summer is having lunch with friends and just enjoying the sun on a cozy terrace. It doesn’t always have to be the terrace of a restaurant, however. A lunch with friends in your garden can be equally exciting!
I love this simple recipe that is ready in 5 minutes, but is soooo tasteful, and I am sure you and your friends will like this too!
- 1 bagel
- 1 tbsp. of cream cheese (can be left out)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 egg
- salt & pepper
- Slice and toast your bagel.
- Spread the cream cheese on the toasted bagel.
- Bake the egg, sunny side up!
- Thinly slice the avocado or mash it and lay it on the bagel.
- Lay the egg on top, season with salt and pepper and enjoy!